What Is Bladder Infection
Well, bladder infection is commonly known as cystitis or the bladder inflammation. This disease usually occurs in women; but rarely in case of men. In fact, more than half of all women gets a bladder infection at least once in their whole lifetime. But, the chance of getting a bladder infection in man increases along with their age; it’s due to the enhancement of their prostate size. In elderly people, bladder infections are quite difficult to diagnose.
In fact, a bladder infection may not offer any severe outcome; if it’s treated immediately. But the infections can come back in some people. Even, it can lead to kidney infections; which are quite serious disease and may result a permanent damage of the kidney. So, it’s very important to treat the causes of a bladder infection and even take some preventive steps to keep them away from coming back.
What Causes Bladder Infection
Like all other fluids in the body, urine is sterile. If bacteria are present in the urine, then they may cause bladder infection and other forms of urinary tract infection. However, the most common path for the bacteria to access the urinary system from outside is through the urethra.
How Bacteria Can Enter Into A Human Body
- Bacteria can enter from the rectum or the vagina towards the urethra to reach the urinary bladder causing bladder infection.
- Bacteria can enter the urinary bladder through the urethra from the nearby skin areas.
- The body of a woman is more susceptible to bladder infections; as they have urethra of shorter lengths.
If you want to know the specific bacteria causing bladder infection, so far the most common organism responsible for cystitis is Escherichia coli (E.coli).
Natural Remedy For Urinary Bladder Infection
Uribiotic Formula from Full Health Inc. has proved to be a natural and safe remedy for bladder infection. With the antibacterial, anti-inflammatory herbs, micro and phytonutrients, it can overcome repeated, acute and chronic bladder infections. In fact, our Uribiotic Formula can help in following activities:
- Purifying the urinary tract
- Slowing down inflammation
- Increasing growth of urogenital flora like Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacteria bifidus
- Obliterating harmful fungi like Candida krusei and Candida albicans
If you want to know more about the natural remedy for bladder infection from Full Health, Inc, then make a visit to our website today!